Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mother/Daughter Dinner Preparation - Dinner Rolls & Skits

I was out on Maternity Leave when the girls had this activity, but my partner was brave and taught the girls how to make dinner rolls. The rolls were prepared for the upcoming Mother/Daughter dinner.

They made plans to share various talents that they have: Playing an instrument, sharing something they made, etc.

They also practiced a funny skit that would be performed on that night:
Doctor is sitting at his desk, a patient walks in scratching all over. "Dr. I'm itching all over, can you help me?" Doctor gives some medicine and the patient leaves. After the patient leaves, the doctor starts scratching too.
Another patient walks in holding their head. "Dr. I have a really bad headache, can you help me?" Doctor gives some medicine and the patient leaves. After the patient leaves, the doctor alternately holds head and keeps on scratching.
Another patient walks in hunched over and holding their stomach. "Dr. I have a really bad stomach ache, can you help me?" Doctor gives some medicine and the patient leaves. After the patient leaves, the doctor holds head, scratches and hunches over, holding stomach.
Another patient walks in (pillow under shirt) looking pregnant. "Dr?"
The doctor jumps up, screams and runs off stage.
The patient says "What's his/her problem?"

The various ailments leading up to the pregnant patient can be changed and/or swithched around.

No comments: